Understanding IOL Cost
For better vision, without glasses….at ALL distances!! Learn about IOL cost and the benefits of the implant.
Results that have to be seen to be believed
- 92% of the people enrolled in the study could see 20/25 or better at a distance,
- 96% could see 20/20 at arm’s length,
- 73% could see 20/25 at near without glasses or contact lenses,
- 98% of these people could pass their drivers test,
- 100% could see their computer or put on their makeup
- 98% could read a magazine,
- Seeing at approximately arm’s length (middle vision) is greatly enhanced with the Crystalens™.
ALL WITHOUT GLASSES OR CONTACT LENSES.
Unlike old-style “fixed focus” lens implants, which don’t move, Crystalens® has the ability to flex forward, thus focusing your vision in a manner similar to your own natural lens. Each implant is chosen specifically for the individual patient to ensure the best outcomes.
Dr. Goldstein will be glad to answer any questions you have about the ReLex surgery. Free evaluations are available to discuss the details of this procedure, and to determine your candidacy for surgery. To have your questions answered regarding Refractive Lens Exchange surgery call Dr. Goldstein’s office at (586) 323-2020 to arrange an appointment, or set up your appointment now online.
Dr. Goldstein charges a global fee per eye, including preoperative, postoperative, and all O.R. fees, regardless of degree of correction needed if astigmatism is present, or if monovision correction is performed for reading. You are guaranteed to receive the latest technology, and personalized care that you deserve. Now, patients can undergo Laser Cataract Surgery for the most precise surgery available!
This global fee includes all costs associated with your surgery:
- Your initial evaluation by Dr. Goldstein to determine if Refractive Lens Exchange (ReLex) surgery is right for you.
- Your full consultation with complete dilated examination and extended discussion with Dr. Goldstein.
- All preoperative testing, both in the office, and at the surgery center.
- All O.R. fees, including nursing and anesthesia care.
- Laser cataract surgery
- Postoperative care for 12 months after surgery.
- Additional LASIK or RK surgery if needed to fine-tune the end result with an additional 12 months of postoperative care.