Explore the Benefits of Mulitifocal Lens Implants
Multifocal lens implants for cataract surgery
Results that have to be seen to be believed
- Excellent distance vision, allowing driving, TV and other activities without glasses
- Excellent mid-range vision allows computer use, dashboard focus and other activities without glasses
- Excellent near vision allows reading, cell phone use and more, without glasses
INCREASED INDEPENDENCE FROM GLASSES AND CONTACTS!
Unlike old-style “fixed focus” lens implants, multifocal lenses, such as the PanOptix Trifocal allow a full range of focus. Each implant is chosen specifically for the individual patient to ensure the best outcomes.
Dr. Goldstein will be glad to answer any questions you have about lens implants and to determine your candidacy for surgery. To arrange an appointment with Dr. Goldstein, call the office at (586) 323-2020 or Contact Dr. Goldstein Now.
Dr. Goldstein charges a global fee if your lens is inserted at the time of cataract surgery, regardless of degree of correction needed, if astigmatism is present, or if monovision correction is performed for reading. You are guaranteed to receive the latest technology, and personalized care that you deserve.
This global fee includes all costs associated with your surgery:
- Your initial evaluation by Dr. Goldstein to determine if PanOptix surgery is right for you.
- Your full consultation with complete dilated examination and extended discussion with Dr. Goldstein.
- All preoperative testing, both in the office, and at the surgery center.
- Laser cataract surgery
- Additional LASIK or RK surgery if needed to fine-tune the end result