Permanently Clear Your Vision with ICLs
Implantable Contact Lens vs. LASIK
- Surgically implanted permanent contact lens
- Reduces or eliminates the need for glasses
- Sometimes referred to as an implantable contact lens
- May provide better quality of vision vs. LASIK
What makes the Visian ICL Different?
- The Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) can be removed or exchanged at any time.
- Made from Collamer, a unique, organic lens material
- Foldable, requiring a small incision
- Over 75,000 implants worldwide (as of 2007)
- FDA approved
How is the surgery done?
- 15 minute procedure
- Pain Free, stitch-free and patch-free
- Mild sedation
- No injections/needles near the eye
Easy lens insertion
- Foldable lens
- Small incision (1/8th inch!)
- Fits between the iris and lens of the eye
- Patients can drive the next day without glasses
Dr. Goldstein will be glad to answer any questions you have about Visian Implantable Contact Lens Detroit. Free evaluations are available to discuss the details of this procedure, and to determine your candidacy for surgery. To have your questions answered regarding Visian ICL surgery call Dr. Goldstein’s office at (586) 323-2020 to arrange an appointment, or set up your appointment now online.